The counselling centres JADWIGA are fighting for the rights of victims of human trafficking and forced marriage. Human trafficking can take various forms: sexual exploitation (forced prostitution), forced labour, forced marriage or forced criminal activities. We assist, counsel, and support female victims in their native language.
The support offered by our counselling centres include, but are not limited to:
- Counselling with regards to social problems
- Counselling with regards to residency and immigration matters
- Accompaniment to authorities, medical doctors etc.
- Mediation of and with legal and/or therapeutic service providers
- Repatriation to the home countries
- Assistance for witnesses within criminal procedures and in criminal trials
- Specialised counselling provided for organisations and state institutions
- In-house training sessions